Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I have always wanted to start a blog. I have talked about it so many times but have never followed through. I have read so many other ones out there. Anything I have ever wanted to learn about, or do, or who I wanted to be, there seemed to be a blog about that. Well this is my chance to blog. I want to tell the world about who I am, not who I wish I could be or who I was in the past, but who I am right now. Right now Im Kathleen. I am married to Ross, a man who sets the standard for all other men out there. He is pretty top notch and I will never know what I ever did right to get to call him mine.  We have two delightful children who light up our world. Grant turned 1 this past July and baby sister Millie came along this September. To say we have our hands full is the understatement of the decade. These kiddos keep us hopping all day long. Before my babies, I worked full time as a school nurse, which is a mommy dream job in itself! Now I do the same thing, but part time so I can be home with the kids more. Ross currently teaches ROTC at a local university and is in the national guard.

So now you have met us, so here is the start of my blog. I came across a friends blog she was doing and instantly was inspired to do the same. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment