Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 2

Day 2
Prompt from Think Kit by SmallBox: "Get Unplugged" Unplug for an hour, a half day, or a whole day.  Choose a time that feels a little uncomfortable.  How did you feel?  What did you do?  Reflect on your experience.  How much did you unplug this year?  How does this experience make you feel about unplugging this coming year?





"Unplugging". This may be the most difficult one of this entire month. It is just so easy now. Everything is always right at your fingertips. It's way to easy to log onto facebook, to check your email, to play games on your phone, to go on pinterest ( my obsession).  Im am guilty of every single one of these things, far more than I am proud of. I find myself in the evening so ready for the kids to go to bed so I can  do a few things on the computer. Majority of these things are  not of any importance, but to me it is just fun. Ross usually will have his headset on and is playing Call of Duty online with friends, and Im usually playing on the ipad.  I want to make an effort to unplug a bit, but I cant give any guarantees. I love having my handy dandy little phone that does it all on me at all times. I want to make an effort to chat with my husband undistracted about something other than the kids.

We have  family everywhere in the country ( and across the world in Japan) that this is an amazing tool to keep in touch, so I'm justifying some of the "plugging in".




No comments:

Post a Comment